The American Camp Association is constantly working with camp directors and their staff on improving the quality of their camp. At their latest staff training conference, they discussed friendship skills (one of our favorite topics). Their findings were amazing. The similarities that experts say is the secret to a longer life is what CAMP gives. Just to name a few:
- Face-to-face connection time.
- Feeling a sense of acceptance and belonging.
- Being outside, in nature.
- Being more mindful, present, in-the-moment.
- Lots of play: singing, dancing, games.
- Adequate sleep.
- Trying and experiencing new things.
Read the entire article HERE